The exclusive sponsor by GALAX 3DMark port royal
The exclusive sponsor by GALAX
3DMark ray tracing test is online
With the release of the new generation of GeForce RTX 20 series graphics cards, «Ray Tracing» has gradually made its way to the eyes of public. It can track the light of the objects and the environment in real time during the graphics rendering process, accurately reflect and refract light, comprehensive lighting and physical shadows are drawn to bring realistic renderings to the game, especially the light and shadow effects.
This is not only the first use of ray tracing in the gaming field, but also an epoch-making technological innovation for PC games, and the foundation for providing this is inseparable from the graphics hardware.
As a well-known computer service provider in the industry, GALAX has seen the opportunity of ray tracing technology can bring for the future development. It also sees that ray tracing technology and graphics hardware complement each other, and actively participate in the development and cooperation of ray tracing applications, striving to bring more excellent ray tracing gaming experience to players.
As one of the most authoritative graphics test software in the industry, 3DMark has been providing testing services to billions of players around the world for more than 10 years. The GALAX and 3DMark have once again collaborated to create Port Royal (Light Tracking Test), allowing players to experience ray tracing more intuitively, and to understand deeply how the requirements of ray tracing for graphics performance are, letting users from each party to interact and join forces. This made a great significance for promoting the development of the industry.
Comparison demo video: updating
The 3DMark Port Royal test is based on DirectX Raytracing technology. It tracks the light of objects and the environment in real time during the graphics rendering process, accurately reflects light, comprehensive illumination, and physical shadows. It brings nearly 100% real rendering images, especially light and shadow effect.
In addition to the benchmark performance, 3DMark Port Royal also shows the stunning performance of ray tracing. It shows players the light chasing effect of the graphics card in the game through 2560×1440 resolution. In the test screen, you can see the exclusive logo of GALAX in different places, something that you should not miss.
Can you tell which side is ray tracing on?
The 3DMark Port Royal test can be run on any graphics card that supports DirectX ray tracing drivers, currently includes the RTX 2060, RTX 2070, RTX 2080, and RTX 2080 Ti. Of course, if you have TITAN RTX, Quadro RTX and Titan V, you are more than welcome to try, just remember to upgrade the system to win10 1809 version, and install 416.94 or higher driver.
The highest record of the test is currently created by GOC2018 champion Rauf, who used the GALAX RTX 2080 Ti HOF OC LAB version to score 11069 points. Users can now challenge the record by installing the official 3DMark Port Royal.
3DMark 2.25.8056 by UL Benchmarks
To request this update you need to login first.
UL Benchmarks 3DMark is an important tool to measure PC gaming performance. It is used by tens of millions of gamers, a whole bunch of hardware review websites, and most of the world’s main producers.
3DMark includes every little thing you must benchmark your PC and mobile devices in a single application. Whether you’re gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, or desktop gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed mainly for your hardware.
3DMark has a new interface that’s sooner, more versatile, and simpler to use. What’s more, now you can get quicker downloads and save storage space by selecting to install only the checks you want.
Benchmark every little thing from smartphones and tablets to high-end, multi-GPU gaming desktops. And it’s not only for Windows. You can examine your scores with Android and iOS devices too.
With UL Benchmark 3DMark you’ll be able to examine your scores with Android and iOS devices too.
With Futuremark 3DMark Professional you’ll be able to examine your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It’s essentially the most highly effective and versatile 3DMark we’ve ever created.
- The newest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
- Everything you must take a look at your PC, notebook, tablet, and smartphone in a single application.
- New in 2016, Futuremark 3DMark Professional now recommends the most effective benchmark in your system.
- Compare your 3DMark scores with other Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- Now includes a preview of VRMark, our upcoming VR benchmark.
3DMark Port Royal
It is the world’s first dedicated real-time ray tracing benchmark for gamers. You can use Port Royal to check and examine the real-time ray tracing performance of any graphics card that supports Microsoft DirectX Raytracing. As properly as benchmarking performance, 3DMark Port Royal provides a practical and sensible example of what to expect from ray tracing in upcoming games.
3DMark Fire Strike
It is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for the present day’s high-performance gaming PCs. It is our bold and most technical benchmark ever, which includes real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far past what’s found in other benchmarks and games in the present day.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for gamers
- Renders at 1920 × 1080 resolution
- For high-performance gaming PCs.
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme
It is an enhanced version of Fire Strike designed for high-end multi-GPU systems (SLI / Crossfire) and future hardware generations. In addition to elevating the rendering resolution, extra visual quality enhancements improve the rendering load to make sure correct performance measurements for really excessive hardware setups.
- Enhanced for excessive hardware.
- Renders at 2560 × 1440 resolution
- For systems with multiple GPUs.
Fire Strike Ultra
4K UHD rendering resolution is 4 times bigger than the 1080p resolution utilized in Fire Strike. A 4K monitor will not be required, however, your graphics card should have at the very least 3GB of memory to run this monstrously demanding benchmark.
- The world’s first 4K gaming benchmark
- Renders at 4K UHD resolution (3840 × 2160)
- The most demanding 3DMark take a look at ever.
3DMark Sky Diver
Use it to benchmark systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, or built-in graphics. It is very suitable for DirectX 11 systems that can’t obtain more than single-digit frame rates within the more demanding Fire Strike take a look at it. Sky Diver is only available within the Windows editions right now.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for mainstream PCs.
- Includes Graphics, Physics, and Combined checks.
- Breathtaking demo with an original soundtrack.
It is a new take-a-look that’s designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics checks and a physics take a look. Cloud Gate makes use of a DirectX 11 engine restricted to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 suitable hardware.
- Designed for typical home PCs and notebooks.
- DirectX 11 engine supporting DirectX 10 hardware.
- Includes two Graphics checks and a Physics take look.
Ice Storm Unlimited
It is a specialized offscreen take look for making chip-to-chip comparisons of CPUs and GPUs. Use Ice Storm Extreme to match low-cost smartphones and tablets running Android, iOS, and Windows. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 1280 × 720 to 1920 × 1080 and makes use of higher-high-quality textures and post-processing effects within the Graphics checks.
The 3DMark API Overhead
This feature takes a look at the world’s first independent take-a-look for evaluating the performance of DirectX 12, Mantle, and DirectX 11. See what number of draw calls your PC can deal with every API before the frame rate drops under 30 fps.
Changes in 3DMark 2.25.8056 :
- Fixed an issue where Speed Way did not correctly check if Windows 10 systems were on version 21h3 or later.
- Fixed an issue where the Unlimited Modes of Wild Life, Wild Life Extreme, and Ice Storm would allow custom runs to be started, even though the workload does not support Unlimited custom runs.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong GPU could be automatically selected if Speed Way was started from the 3DMark app home page.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the 3DMark App UI from starting.
- Fixed an issue where corrupted data in the SSD serial number field could prevent SystemInfo parsing.
- Fixed incorrect aliasing of camera post effects target and lens reflection work textures in the Time Spy demo scene.
- Fixed an issue in Time Spy where Unicode characters in the output file path for logs could cause the test to fail.
- Fixed new DX12 validation layer errors and warnings in Time Spy.
- Fixed an issue where the VS. Mode fps graph for Speed Way is incorrectly synced.
- Fixed an issue where the Speed Way interactive mode loading screen would display incorrectly on ultrawide monitors
- Added missing command line definition file for the Speed Way Stress Test
- Added command line switch support for GPU selector in tests that support it, such as DirectX 12 and Vulkan tests.
Recommended system requirements:
- OS: Windows 11, 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB of system memory
- Graphics: DirectX 11 with 1 GB graphics memory
- Hard drive: 3 GB free hard disk space
Size: 8.72 GB
DOWNLOAD 3DMark Basic
Soft — Hardwareluxx Russia
3DMark Speed Way Benchmark — a test of reflections and lighting through ray tracing
A new 3DMark benchmark has been available since yesterday. Like the dedicated Port Royal benchmark, it focuses entirely on… [more]
MLPerf Inference 2.1: first h200 results
New results from the independent MLPerf Inference 2.1 server benchmark are out. This test allows you to evaluate… [more]
- MLPef Training 2.0 Benchmarks: Stable NVIDIA Results, New Graphcore, Google and Habana Accelerators
- Unreal Engine 5 Benchmark Released on Steam (download) (2)
- MLPerf Training v1.1: Independent Benchmark with NVIDIA Dominance
- MLPerf Inference 1.1: software optimizations make a noticeable difference
Windows 11 will receive major updates every three years, with Moments 9 coming out in between0007
Microsoft releases two major updates to Windows 11 every year, although only annual updates were originally planned … [more]
macOS Ventura declares war on passwords . And… [more]
- Apple Introduces iOS 16 with New Features
- iOS, iPadOS 15. 4 and macOS 12.3 Coming Next Week (Update)
- Getting Rid of Terminals: iOS 15.4 Brings Smartphone-to-Smartphone Payments
- WWDC 2021: Lots of Small Innovations in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 (Update)
Quantum Computing: SDK 1.0 will make it easier for developers to access
Intel unveiled version 1.0 of the Quantum SDK (Software Development Kit), aiming for wider adoption quantum… [more]
CPU-Z: version 2.02 supports AMD Ryzen 7000 and Intel Raptor Lake (download)
Many readers are familiar with the small but useful CPU-Z utility. After a long period of inactivity… [more]
- Corsair integrates NVIDIA Broadcast into its software suites
- AMD offers open source FSR 2.0
- Final version of Unreal Engine 5 published, it will be used in the new game Tomb Raider (1)
- NVIDIA Streamline makes it easy to integrate scaling technologies into games
Adrenalin Edition 23.
2.1 — driver supporting Radeon RX 6000 and 7000 graphics cards (download)
AMD announced the Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition driver in version 23.2.1. It fixes an issue with Baldur’s Gate 3 crashing under Vulkan… [more]
NVIDIA is working on AI-optimized drivers — up to 30% performance boost
NVIDIA seems to be working on more than just new desktop graphics cards in its desktop GeForce RTX line today… [more]
- NVIDIA has released a GeForce driver Game Ready 526.86 (download)
- New GeForce 522.25 driver: DX12 performance increase and no mining slowdown
- New Intel zero-day drivers for Xe (i)GPU (download)
- Adrenalin Edition 22.7.1 Driver: Up to 80% fps boost in Minecraft
Browsers and Internet
1440p and 120 FPS in the browser: GeForce Now works without the application
Game streaming has not gained such popularity yet, as many providers predicted . But such… [more]
Microsoft, Google, Mozilla and Apple Plan Standardized Browser Extensions
Microsoft, Google, Mozilla and Apple are the companies that own the most popular Internet browsers they market. .. [more ]
- Microsoft Edge browser received the first beta version for Linux
- Yandex.Navigator launched routes for trucks
- Starlink satellite network will provide low latency ping
- Microsoft Edge browser outperformed Mozilla Firefox in market share (2)
The Last of Us Part I — PC version delayed until March 28th
The Last of Us Part I PC version was originally scheduled to be released on March 3rd. But as developer Naughty Dog announced today,… [more]
Cyberpunk 2077 update with DLSS 3 but still no RT Overdrive
Today Cyberpunk 2077 and Dying Light 2: Stay Human received patches that add DLSS 3 support.
Hardwareluxx runs on
Synology FlashStation &
Kingston SSDnow! DC400
3DMark Port Royal test with support for ray tracing on all video cards will be shown already on December 8 December.
The official name for the first dedicated real-time ray tracing PC benchmark is 3DMark Port Royal. It is being developed in collaboration with AMD, Intel, NVIDIA and other leading companies — especially working closely with Microsoft to create a first-class implementation of the DirectX Raytracing API.
It supports the Microsoft DirectX Raytracing (DXR) standard, so any graphics card that supports Raytracing can be tested in this test. However, this update is not yet relevant for Radeon video cards. They may be added later in 2019.year.
AMD itself postponed the introduction of the new technology, in addition, the developers of 3DMark Port Royal themselves laid down compatibility only with GeForce RTX video cards at the first stage.
The ray tracing mode will be used in Port Royal to achieve both realistic shadows and reflections, as well as other effects that are almost unattainable with conventional rasterization. The developers promise that the test is designed to demonstrate what to expect from future games that support real-time ray tracing and be conducted at a resolution of 2560 × 1440.
It will be possible to download the 3DMark Port Royal test starting from January 2019, the developers will announce the prices and exact dates during the GALAX GOC Grand Final overclocker competition in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), which will be held on December 8.
Statistics & tests Tim is no less, rozrobki in whom are being conducted directly and one of them, Chat GPT, has become infamously accessible. Let’s try to find out what you can do to change humanity
02.03.23 | 07.00
Telegram subscribes in Ukraine
Due to this, half of the respondents (45.