Intel SR0C9 — 2.20GHz 5GT/s 2M Cache PGA988 Intel Pentium B960 Dual Core CPU Processor
Rollover image to zoom in
Frequency: 2.20 Ghz
Cores: 2 / Dual-Core
Socket: PGA 988
Request a quote below to see price
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Product Description
- Compatible Models
- Additional Info
|# of Cores
|# of Threads
|2. 2 GHz
|Instruction Set Extensions
|Embedded Options Available
Purchased This Product Before?
Write a Review
Select Rating1 star (worst)2 stars3 stars (average)4 stars5 stars (best)
Mining with Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz can generate more than
0.12 USD monthly income with a
126.75 H/s hashrate on the
XMR — RandomX (XMRig) algorithm.
|Monthly BTC Income
|Monthly USD Income
|XMR — RandomX (XMRig)
Select a different hardware (If your CPU or GPU is not on the list, it means it’s not profitable for
- The information on this page contains estimations based on hash rate measurements submitted by our users. Due to software and hardware glitches, some users submit exaggeratedly high or exaggeratedly low hash rates that don’t correspond to reality. Thus, the estimations calculated for some video cards are either too high or too low.
- Please don’t make hardware purchase decisions based solely on this information, or
disappointment may follow. Please do more comprehensive research before purchasing hardware, and confirm the hash
rate and daily income from multiple sources.
- Also, keep in mind that the crypto mining income may be highly variable because of multiple factors such as difficulty and exchange rate variation, mining algorithm changes that some coins do from time to time, and even pool luck.
- Make sure you deactivate all your antivirus programs, including Windows Defender’s Live Scanning
feature. All antivirus programs detect mining applications as viruses and delete files from
them, causing them to malfunction. This is called a false positive, a miner doesn’t cause any
- If you understand, type in the box below to proceed with the download:
The functional snapshot
The only page you need to keep an eye on. It’s the main page
that shows you all there is to know: your daily and monthly income by currency, and
their USD and BTC equivalent. You can re-start the benchmarking process and access
your online wallet.
Active miners and hashing speeds
The list of all installed miners and all the mining
algorithms. Here you can see the hashing speed for each algorithm as well as the
daily and monthly income estimation.