Reddit — Dive into anything
By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.
For more information, please see our
Get the Reddit app
Scan this QR code to download the app now
Or check it out in the app stores
Go to pcmasterrace
Welcome to the official subreddit of the PC Master Race / PCMR!
All PC related content is welcome, including build help, tech support, and any doubt one might have about PC ownership.
You don’t necessarily need a PC to be a member of the PCMR. You just have to love PCs. It’s not about the hardware in your rig, but the software in your heart!
Join us in celebrating and promoting tech, knowledge, and the best gaming and working platform. The PC.
MSI OSD Is NOT Showing No Matter What I Do. Any Suggestions?
So MSI/RTSS’s OSD legit doesn’t work at ALL for me… well the «show own statistics» option in RTSS does but that’s merely a framerate counter I think. I did EVERYTHING correctly, downloaded and redownloaded Afterburner/RTSS countless times, rebooted several times as well, spent hours searching and NOTHING works. I thought it was a Steam problem at first but it turns out it doesn’t work in any of my other games either. This is extremely infuriating as I see all these tutorials where people literally have it work with no problems whatsoever, sometimes not even putting hotkeys in for the OSD and it works just fine for them… I don’t understand why it won’t work for me. I don’t know if it’s my GPU but that doesn’t make any sense as it works swimmingly well with everything or just bad luck with software/compatibility issues. Is there anything I might be missing or does the MSI OSD just not work with some systems (which also makes zero sense as I have an MSI GPU) and if so is there any other OSDs I can use that aren’t MSI? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Archived post. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.
league of legends crash after champion select
Fix League of Legends Black Screen After Champion Select Now
windowsreport. com › Gaming
24.11.2022 · How do I fix League of Legends not opening after champion select? · 1. Reset the Network Adapter · 2. Turn off the Windows Firewall · 3. Update …
Why does my screen go black… · Reset the Network Adapter
**FIX** CRASH AFTER CHAMPION SELECT : r/leagueoflegends
www.reddit.com › leagueoflegends › comments › fix_crash_after_champio…
14.08.2015 · On the login screen, click on the cog wheel in the top right corner (next to minimize and maximize) and click repair. This will take a while. After it completes …
My game crashes after champ select and I am not able to reconnect.
Crash after champion select : r/leagueoflinux — Reddit
League breaks after champ select : r/leagueoflinux — Reddit
League of Legend Client doesn’t work after champion select (macOS)
Weitere Ergebnisse von www.reddit.com
How To Fix Champion Select Crashes In League Of Legends — Novint
www.novint.com › how-to-fix-league-of-legends-cr. ..
The easiest way to clear the LoL black screen is to reset the network adapter after Champion selects it. The most likely solution is to disable your Windows …
How do I fix League of Legends not opening after champion select?
Why is League of Legends black screen loading after champion select?
What happens if you leave during Champion Select?
Why does League of Legends crash after a game?
How to fix the League of Legends crash after champion select!
www.mobafire.com › league-of-legends › video › h…
Check out gejmeriste’s League of Legends video, How to fix the League of Legends crash after champion select!.
Game crashes after Champion select? What to do? — GameFAQs
gamefaqs.gamespot.com › … › Real-Time › MOBA
Bewertung 78 %
Uninstall the game. Then download and install again. The repair thing only breaks the client more based on my experience with it. Thanks Obama.
How To Fix League of Legends Black Screen After Champion Select
www.youtube.com › watch
12.07.2021 · How To Fix League of Legends Black Screen After Champion Select | 2021In this video I will …
FIX Crash after champion select in League of Legends ! [ 2019 ]
www.youtube.com › watch
14.09.2018 · In this video, I show you how to fix the most common problem in League of Legends and that is …
New method to fix System Error / Crash after champion select
www.youtube.com › watch
21.05.2019 · Don’t forget to Like and SubscribeWatch my other videos :Fix League of Legends crash after …
How To Fix League of Legends Stuck on Loading Screen … — YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch
10.03.2023 · How To Fix League of Legends Stuck on Loading Screen After Champion Select [SOLVED . ..
League of legends crashes after leaving champion select screen.
www.playonmac.com › topic-12223-League_of_leg…
After the champion select screen, the logo shows up normally and it enters a black screen but after 1 second the black screen disapears and returns to the …
League of Legends game will not start after champion select
League of Legends black screen after champion select Reddit
Lol client crashes in champion select
League of Legends black screen nach Champion select
League of Legends not loading into game
Can t buy champions in League of Legends error
League of legends tm not responding
League of Legends TM client not responding
News about RivaTuner — NVIDIA WORLD
Alexey Nikolaychuk, the developer of the information and overclocking utility MSI Afterburner and its companion Riva Tuner Staistic Server, has presented the next beta version of RTSS 7. 3. , will be released as a release this week.
Alexey commented on the release of the new version in the following way:
“Early access to BF 2042 for owners of the gold and Ultimate editions of the game started at the end of last week. This is the last major game release in November, and the last game product to have the final release of RTSS 7.3.2 delayed for compatibility reasons. Actually, compatibility with this game engine appeared back in beta 5, it was honed during the open beta testing of BF 2042 last month. But I still spent more than a dozen hours in the final build of the game with an active overlay in order to test stability. Satisfied with the results, release candidate RTSS 7.3.2 (build 25998) is compiled and available for download in the development branch. The same build will most likely be launched as official 7.3.2 early next week.
Shortly after the release of RTSS, MSI AB will also be updated, and we will finally bring version 4.6. 4 out of beta status.”
RivaTuner Statistic Server
Also, publishing a fresh beta version, he left a number of explanations. He said that the changes in the RTSS beta are extremely small, and the new version only includes a built-in profile for FH5, which is necessary to capture screenshots and provide RTSS functionality in this game.
Also, a few days ago, Aleksey accepted a discussion in the HDR thread. At the same time, he notes that he does not focus on HDR at the present time, since there are very few real HDR displays for testing and developing the corresponding functionality. However, he decided that he could safely add the only HDR feature without risking damaging anything — converting shaders in the optional HDR color space.
Advanced HDR users can now change the settings in the profile located in the [RendererDirect3D11] section, which allows the HDR color space to be applied to the RTSS overlay conversion and make it look more natural if it looks dull or oversaturated.
You can set the following values:
0 — render the overlay as without color space conversion, that is, in SDR mode.
1 — apply color conversion to scRGB space (use if the overlay looks faded).
2 — apply color conversion to HDR10 space (use if overlay looks oversaturated).
-1 — detects the required conversion mode in semi-automatic mode according to the framebuffer format: use scRGB for FP16 framebuffer or HDR10 for 10-bit ARGB framebuffer.
You can download RTSS 7.3.2 beta 7 on our website.
testingmonitoringMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerStatistics Serverutilities
comment on related news
The main, and in fact, the only change in the version was the expansion of the base of supported video cards, namely, support for the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, which was announced yesterday, was added.
Here is what the developer said about this: “Official sales of the Radeon 6700 XT have started. A card with a rather controversial price / performance ratio, and it is not known what will happen to the actual availability of these cards in stores in the coming months (“thanks” to the miners). But you still need to support it in the software as soon as possible. Therefore, they released a minor update of MSI Afterburner, in the database of which ID 6700 XT was added (without this it will not be possible to enable voltage control) ” .
Also in this version, the problem with the memory temperature sensor lost in MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 on Radeon RX 5700 series cards has been fixed. In addition, the RTSS distribution has been updated to version 7.3.1 in the latest build in the installer.
Download MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 beta 1 utility.0005
Alexey Nikolaychuk published the latest final version of the RivaTuner Statistics Server 7.3.1 utility.
The RTSS utility appeared many years ago as a small addition to the RivaTuner video card monitoring and settings program. But over the years, it has grown into a frame rate meter, overlay output system, and powerful video capture tool, while still being a companion to MSI Afterburner.
RivaTuner Statistics Server
The new version of the utility fixes compatibility errors and adds configurations for new games. The full list of changes in RTSS 7.3.1 is below:
- Fixed compatibility regression with some Direct3D9/Direct3D9Ex applications.
- The previously introduced way of being compatible with multiple DXVK devices is now optional and can be disabled at the profile level.
- User configurable unconditional delay added.
- Slightly improved profile template architecture. Profiles now allow you to disable capture for UWP versions of apps.
- Changed OSD profiles for Forza Horizon 4. Profile now disables UWP capture, but enables it on Steam.
- Added OSD profile for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
- OSD profile added for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. 0003
Our compatriot Alexey Nikolaychuk has released the first final version of the MSI Afterburner utility this year, designed for overclocking and monitoring the parameters of the video card and system.
The latest version of the utility has received significant changes in the automatic overclocking module, support for new video cards has been added, and identified errors have been fixed.
The list of changes in MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 is as follows:
Added support for NVIDIA Ampere architecture:
- Added new fan control API version 3.0.
- Added support for the new integrated OC Scanner API.
Firmware MSI Overclocking Scanner updated:
- Starting with the 455.xx family drivers NVIDIA OS Scanner is no longer implemented as a separate component. Now NVIDIA OC Scanner is integrated into the driver and third-party applications can access it via NVAPI.
- MSI Overclocking utility supports both variants of OC Scanner: legacy implementation for Pascal and Turing GPUs for drivers below 455. xx, and integrated implementation via NVAPI for newer drivers.
The NVAPI-based overclocking module received the following changes:
- Automatic overclocking for core and memory.
- OC Scanners test results are now permanent. After testing, the driver saves the results of the test and sets them as new defaults. They will apply even after rebooting and uninstalling the overclocking app. To return the factory settings, the «Revert» button appeared.
- Added voltage control for reference design NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30×0 cards.
- Added new skins from Drerex.
- Added experimental support for 10th Gen Intel CPUs.
- Added native power consumption monitoring for legacy GPUs via NVAPI.
- Fixed bugs in timing and measuring PCIE frequency after driver crash.
- Fixed a short flicker when applying fan settings on AMD graphics cards.
- Setting the fan speed on AMD graphics cards forces Zero RPM to be disabled.
- The I/O access policy for the driver has been tightened. The driver is no longer available for RivaTuner Statistics Server when run as a user without administrator rights.
Download MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 utility.
overclockingRTSSDirect3DDirectX 1011overclockmonitoringprogramsVulkanAmpereAMDNVIDIAGPUsMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerStatistics Serverutilities
comment on related news
Release Candidate RTSS 7.3.0 build 24467 has been released to the masses as an official release.
It differs from the previous RC build by changing the architecture of the Vulkan boot layer, which has undergone minor refactoring. Its purpose is to improve compatibility with Vulkan applications that dynamically create and destroy multiple Vulkan driver and device contexts while the application is running. None of the existing Vulkan game engines on the market do this, but third-party mods like DXVK (D3D9/10/11 proxy translator in Vulkan) widely practice this pattern of application behavior. Compatibility with them should improve.
RTSS. Main window
In general, there are more than 70 ( sic! ) changes and innovations in the new version; however, from the key and most significant, the author himself notes the following:
- New modes of operation and advanced settings for the frame rate limiter, a passive standby mode that reduces CPU load, limiter synchronization modes on the rising and falling edge of the frame timing.
- A new hybrid scanline sync mode that allows you to control the position of the break line and emulate an ultra-low input latency vertical sync mode with reduced near-sync load on the system.
- New plugin architecture and OverlayEditor plugin giving users more than any commercial or freeware counterpart can offer. Open source, modular architecture and extensibility.
- Process performance counters, in-game RAM & VRAM consumption in addition to traditional system-wide ones.
A new version of MSI Afterburner is being prepared for release, stay tuned, friends!
overclockingRTSSDirect3DDirectX 1011overclockmonitoring programVulkanNVIDIAMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerStatistics Serverutils
comment on related news
Our compatriot Alexey Nikolaychuk presented the first MSI Afterburner update this year, this is the first beta with support for the Navi 21 architecture.
th hybrid auto mode cooler speed control (for any hardware), firmware control mode for the same (only for relatively modern hardware, starting with AMD Vega and NVIDIA Ampere)» .
MSI Afterburner 4.6.3
The list of changes in MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 beta 5 buil 16041 is as follows:
- Added support for new AMD Navi 21 architecture. This mode allows you to combine the default hardware fan curve and a user-defined software curve and dynamically switch between them at threshold temperatures. This solution can be useful on cards with limited software fan control range (both AMD and NVIDIA).
- Added «Use firmware control mode» option for the automatic software fan control module. This option allows you to customize the fan curve at the GPU firmware level instead of doing it in software. As such, it is not necessary to keep MSI Afterburner running to enjoy its own cooling curve. This option also allows you to work around various third-party issues related to a non-working fix for the Fan Speed Programming API in some drivers. The new option is supported on a limited number of modern GPUs (Vega and newer families from AMD, Ampere and newer from NVIDIA).
- «Clearing autosaved launch options.» This option is now disabled by default for AMD compatibility reasons.
- The specific process memory and video memory usage counters introduced in the last beta version are now disabled by default. The counters rely on RTSS, so turning them on causes RTSS to autoload when MSI Afterburner starts.
- Improved backwards compatibility, fixed MSI Afterburner crash when used with older versions of RTSS.
- Fixed display of the monitoring window in a minimized state when unbinding for the first time.
- The built-in MSI OC Scanner has been updated. The spurious 22h error that can be shown by NVAPI early in a function call is now suppressed and ignored.
- Old alternative monitoring functionality from the original RivaTuner era is unlocked. Advanced users can switch to PLL frequency monitoring mode instead of the standard NVIDIA GPU target frequency mode.
- The RivaTuner Statistics Server we wrote about the other day has been updated to v7.3.0 beta 10.
Important note regarding AMD 6800/6900 series support: MSI AB settings are ignored if you set Preset to Fine Tuning Adrenalin control panels. This option should always be set to «Manual» to allow custom GPU settings to be applied.
The new version of the utility also received a new themed AMD Big Navi skin developed by Drerex. This skin was unofficially included in the previous beta version of the utility.
Download utility MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 beta 5 buil 16041.
overclockingRTSSNavi 21monitoringprogramsVegavideo cardsAmpereAMDNVIDIAMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerutilities
comment related news 900 05
Alexey Nikolaychuk is preparing a new version of his utility at full speed.
The most interesting and useful features in RTSS 7.3.0 beta 9 are a heavily upgraded hybrid scanline sync mode, auxiliary counters for configuring scanline sync, and an asynchronous interface for accessing process performance counters. Now the overlay shows how much RAM / VRAM the whole system eats, and how much of it is consumed by the current process in which the user is currently working.
Early beta available in development branch.
How to show Dedicated VRAM Usage in MSI Afterburner + Riva Tuner Statistic Server
overclockingRTSSOSDOpenGLoverclockmonitoringprogramsvideocaptureMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerStatistics Serverbenchmarksutilities
comment related news
Alexey Nikolaychuk presented the first public beta version of the RivaTuner Statistic Server utility with the number 7.3.0, which is a companion utility for the popular monitoring and overclocking tool MSI Afterburner.
The new version of the utility gets a lot of optimizations that will improve stability and eliminate freezes caused by various conflicts. New plugin features have also been added. The main purpose of the release is to test the new architecture, which we wrote about the other day.
The list of changes in RivaTuner Statistic Server 7.3.0 beta 2 is as follows:
— Various compatibility improvements in the hovering engine.
- Each application can now claim that it is not compatible with the RTSS overlay. To do this, you need to add only a couple of lines of code.
- Added custom expandable profile mapper. It allows RivaTuner Statistic Server to map multiple executable names corresponding to predefined ones in one file. For example, different versions of Sony Vegas can be identified by the names vegas130.exe, vegas140.exe.
- Added custom trigger injection ignore list. It works like a delay trigger list. The function is aimed at eliminating the freezing of applications that use typical GPU-accelerated GUI libraries.
RivaTuner Statistic Server control panel
— Added a new type of plugins, client plugins. RTSS is designed to act as a server process, running passively and providing various functionality (OSD rendering, screen and video capture, benchmarking, and so on) for various related applications (including MSI Afterburner). The graphical interface for this functionality is usually contained in the client application. New client plugins now integrate the GUI for such functionality directly into RTSS, without the need to run a separate client application. The new plugin type will be useful for those who want to use RTSS as a standalone solution without MSI Afterburner.
— Alternative and configurable CPU performance implementation added to occupy wait loops used for frame rate limiting and sweep timing. Alternative implementation of CPU performance is now the default, it can improve frame rate and is near perfect in accuracy even with heavy CPU load.
— Updated QSV video encoding plugin. The plugin has been recompiled for the new version of the Intel Media SDK to make QuickSync encoding compatible with the latest Intel DCH driver. As a side effect, the size of the RTSS distribution has been reduced by a few megabytes.
— Unwrapping synchronization in OpenGL is no longer disabled when there is no OSD support at the application profile level.
Download RivaTuner Statistic Server 7.3.0 beta 2 build 21053.
Watch the video about new features of RTSS 7.3.0 beta 2 from the author of the program.
overclockingRTSSOSDSony VegasQuickSyncOpenGLoverclockmonitoringprogramsvideocaptureIntelMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerStatistics Serverbenchmarksutilities
comment related news
Alexey Nikolaychuk, the author of RTSS and MSI Afterburner, demonstrates in practice the functionality that the future version will acquire.
A new type of plugins will appear in the new version of RTSS: client-side ones. Initially, RivaTuner Statistics Server was developed as a server process (in fact, the name of the software clearly indicates this), passively working in the background and providing various functionality (OSD display, screenshot and video capture, benchmarking, etc.) simultaneously to several client applications connected to it (for example, MSI Afterburner). The GUI for setting up such functionality (for example, setting up hotkeys for switching OSD visibility, setting up screenshot capture) has traditionally been on the side of the client application.
Testing programmable profile modifier hotkeys in RTSS 7.3.0
New client plugins allow integrating the GUI to configure such functionality directly in RTSS without the need to launch additional client applications, so the new type of plugins is intended primarily for those who use RivaTuner Statistics Server as a separate application without MSI Afterburner. The video focuses on the functionality of such a client plugin called HotkeyHandler . In addition to the standard hotkey settings familiar to MSI Afterburner (switching OSD visibility, toggling framerate limiter, capturing screenshots/videos, etc.) plugin HotkeyHandler also adds a new useful feature — 4 hotkeys, on which you can hang programmable profile modifiers. Almost any action related to editing RTSS profiles can be associated with these hotkeys. The video demonstrates programming profile modifiers for the following actions:
- Increase/decrease the frame rate limit.
- Switch between multiple frame rate limit settings.
- Increase/reduce the OSD size.
- Move OSD between upper left and upper right corners of the frame buffer.
- Enable/disable global hooks.
overclockingRTSSOSDoverclockmonitoringprogramsvideocaptureMSI AfterburnerRivaTunerStatistics Serverbenchmarksutilities
Unwinder has released a new beta version of RTSS, in which the changes mainly relate to improved compatibility with various hardware and third-party software.
So, among other things, a workaround was added to an Intel Direct3D9 driver issue, due to which some elements of the overlay could previously not be displayed or displayed in black in Direct3D9 applications on integrated Intel HD Graphics.
RTSS. Main Window
A tiny Vulkan boot layer has also been added to provide overlay support when running RTSS dynamically while Vulkan applications are running.